“I am thrilled, after the 12 hour course I was able to actually kite alone and it just keeps getting better ...”LizNew Jersey
What they've said about us
“We were alone on a beautiful beach, perfect like in Florida, almost even more beautiful. For that reason alone, the course is worthwhile. There was a lot of fun.”BradMiami
“Great organization and equipment. Everything worked perfectly. And Yasel and his team work like absolute professionals. Keep it up!”MaximilianMunich
“I've made an incredible amount of progress with the special offer. But the beach and the team were fantastic too. Thank you!”DailynMexico Capital
“If I'm in Cuba again I'll definitely have a mojito with Yasel and his kite friends on the beach, what fun!”ArnoldZurich
“We had a bit of bad luck with the weather at first, because there was little wind, but Yasel then made new appointments without me having to change my vacation planning. Great, many thanks also to your wife, she was great at organizing.”JoãoFlorianópolis
“The course is possible in three days, but in four days it is more relaxed. It's pretty exhausting on the beach in the sun, but it was great. Come back.”LuisMadrid
“I've stayed in Havana, but it would have been less stressful in Guanabo. I will definitely keep going. Yasel showed me a lot and it's very cool on the water, a fantastic feeling.”AnnaHamburg
2 hours: GET HOOKED
- Understanding the wind
- Flying a trainer kite to learn how to steer
- Correctly setting up the water kite
- Safety on the beach & in the water
- Private: USD 90,- (USD 45,- 1 hour 1 student)
- Two people: USD 120,- (USD 30,- 1 hour 1 student)
4 hours: GET WET
- First piloting of the kite in the water
- Relaunch kite in the water
- Fly the kite to pull you through the water
- Private: USD 160,- (USD 40,- 1 hour 1 student)
- Two people: USD 200,- (USD 25,- 1 hour 1 student)
6 hours: RIDING
- Upwind body dragging & self rescue
- Standing up & board riding skills
- Launching & landing the kite
- Private: USD 240,- (USD 40,- 1 hour 1 student)
- Two people: USD 300,- (USD 25,- 1 hour 1 student)
Our most booked package is the 3 days kitesurfing school (Get Hooked & Get Wet & Riding) with 4 hours per day or 4 days with 3 hours per day, depending on your personal wish.
Hidden surf beaches
Believe it or not but Cuba (including all islands) has a total coastline of 3.735 km! The most beautiful beaches are located in the north and many are virgin or have never seen anybody else than a fisherman in his tiny boat.
We offer guided tours to such places but under the condition that you can live without any kind of hotel service or the amenities of a well equipped casa particular. This will be quite an experience.
Prices on request.